Our gas suppliers are dispersed around the South of Nigeria while discussions are on-going towards expansion.
BRIEF PROJECT DESCRIPTION
- Gas compression plant to process and compress gas for provision to power plants and industry.
- Transportation and supply of CNG
- Construction and Operation of CNG stations for vehicles and trucks.
MARKET SUPPORT STRATEGY
- Virtual pipeline technology to distribute natural gas by road to locations without access to pipeline gas.
- Largest single delivery gas quantity cascade in Nigeria.
- Existing relationships with renowned equipment manufacturers.
- Existing local and international technical partnerships.
- Reliable team to build relationships with stakeholders and clientele
- Deployment of automated logistics solution
- Existing relationship with the Federal Ministry of Power through an MoU
OUR STRATEGIES ARE GEARED TOWARDS ACHIEVING THE FOLLOWING TARGETS
- Establish strategic relationships to increase gas supply
- Increase gas sales by at least 10% every year.
- Establish significant presence particularly in Nigeria and Africa in general.
- Expand supplies and develop export to other African countries.
- Construct CNG stations for cars and trucks as awareness increases.